If you require exposure to tactical training as part of your undergraduate
academic requirements, Nestlé Malaysia is the place to be.
Gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring at the world’s
largest food and beverage company
Eager to begin a successful career in the near future? The Nestlé
Internship Programme will let you gain plenty of practice in applying
theory to real-world challenges in your field of study – and get a head
start in achieving future successes.
Preview your potential achievements
Tailored for experiential learning, the Nestlé Internship Programme will bring you the
advantage of firsthand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and
practical training. You will have the opportunity to work on a portfolio of trusted brands of
the global giant, and alongside high-performing teams and diverse top-class professionals.
Put your academic knowledge to the test now
You will make an excellent Nestlé Intern at the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company if you are an undergraduate, and possess the following attributes:
- Current student with full-time enrollment in a University that has a mandatory University internship requirement
- Possess minimum CGPA 3.2 or its equivalent
- Active involvement in Extra Co-Curricular Activities
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
You will receive a monthly allowance during the internship period.
How to apply
The Nestlé Internship Programme is open for applications all year round, and is awarded to the most suitable student based on the requirement above.